Hello lovelies, welcome to Style Me Guru!
My name is Martinique, I am the Wardrobe Stylist, Image Consultant and Creative Director at Style Me Guru.
A platform where Women of all ages, shapes and sizes can easily find and purchase garments from top designers with the help of a professional stylist to suit their unique bodies and taste.
STYLE ME GURU
ABOUT STYLE ME GURU
For every brand there's a perfect body type if you know where to shop. At Style Me Guru we evaluate the advantages and disadvantages of mass production in the Fashion Industry by generating brand awareness that increases the value of Women's shopping experience. Using our unique expertise we look at every designers DNA, then our personal stylists tailor's each item of clothing to find the right match for your shape.
Checkout our Featured Designer selections below and discover what designer items are right for you.
FIT GUIDE MEMBERSHIP
Our approach to womenswear is simple: There's no better feeling than a good fit, so it's our ongoing mission to offer fit recommendations that works for everyone. Let's find out which one works for you. Select a celebrity body type similar to your own by following the descriptions below, and Shop like a pro by getting your smart fashion SHOPPING ASSISTANT.
01 - APPLE BODY TYPE
The Apple body shape is characterized by the tummy being the largest part of a generally rounded and soft shape.
What Not To Wear
- Avoid clothes that are too tight fitted.
- Rough textured.
- Shapeless and boxy.
- Tight skirts.
- Jeans or pants that have minimum or no details near the waist to prevent drawing attention to your waist.
- Avoid turtle or round necks, dresses with waistlines, off-shoulder, boat necks, halter necks, jeggings, boots, kitten heels, necklaces near your neck, and broad belts.
What To Wear
- Wear soft textured fabrics.
- A-line dresses.
- Shirts with a tie below the bust line, tops that fall lower than the hip bone, tops with cuff sleeves.
- Well-fitting clothes, V-necks, scoop tops, ruched t-shirts or shirts in the middle to give more definition to your mid-section.
- Flowy dresses from down your bust line, necklaces that come till your bust and not lower or higher, short dresses, dresses which have darker sides and lighter middle section all the way down.
- Well-defined shouldered blazers, summer jackets, waistcoats, boot-cut jeans, flared bottom jeans, jeans with back pockets to give more definition to your hips, low waist jeans, define your waist by wearing high-waisted shorts.
- Heels, sandals with straps, wedges, and platform shoes.
Body Type Measurements
Height: 5 FT 7 IN or 170 CM
Weight: 160 Pounds or 73 KG
Measurements: 38-28-39 IN or 97-71-99 CM
Dress Size: 6(US)
Shop Your Shape
Your monthly dose of style tips, outfit ideas, editor picks and style inspiration.
The Images used on this website are for educational purposes only, as nothing on this website is for sale. Links to purchase have been provided, if you would like to shop our recommendations.
Copyright Disclaimer under section 107 of the Copyright Act of 1976, allowance is made for “fair use” for purposes such as comment, teaching, scholarship, education and research.